Campaign Services Specialist
Springbot's Campaign Services team focuses on providing value to our customers through the creation of personalized email campaigns + Facebook ads for their stores. Our goal is to make marketing easy and affordable for small-mid sized businesses who need assistance with strategy and implementation. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys designing a beautiful email, as well as being able to understand analytics and talk through a marketing strategy with a customer.
- Conduct strategy calls with customers to identify their business objectives and work with them to tailor Springbot tools to meet their unique eCommerce goals and needs for growth
- Create personalized, branded client Email Campaigns using Springbot’s Email Campaign tool
- Create and maintain Facebook Ad campaigns in Facebook Ad Manager
- Provide weekly and monthly performance evaluations and recommendations for customers to encourage retention
- Strategize with customers on eCommerce marketing and industry best practices, strategy and more
- Proactively recommend next actions based on past results
- Trouble shoot any product issues from the customer and work directly with our Development Team to determine a resolution
- Follow up on questions and customer actions in order to see ongoing results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing/social media role
- Basic proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce/Gainsight (or other CRM application)
- Experience with social media advertising tools (specifically Facebook/Instagram) and/or email marketing tools (IE, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc) strongly preferred
- An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
- Genuine interest in online or interactive marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills (oral and written)
- A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
- Focused on turning customers into fans
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past three years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses (and what you like to do for fun!).
LIVE OUR VALUES:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to medium size retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from e-mail and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with Big Commerce, Magento and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for your needs.