Want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses? We’re hiring. Let us know why you want to help grow small and medium businesses and what you like to do for fun.
This role reports to the Head of Product Development and will be working closely with product development, sales, marketing and service to assist in managing the product lifecycle of SaaS based products. The successful candidate is digitally and socially skilled, customer focused, results-driven, self-motivated and highly collaborative with a keen interest in SaaS based marketing solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product Development - managing the product lifecycle from requirements definition through development, including working closely with developers in an Agile process.
- Market Research – be comfortable conducting market and competitive research to identify trends and the competitive landscape.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training
- Customer retention – work with the customer service team to communicate new product rollouts to existing customers as well as leverage existing customer input to define the Springbot customer experience
- Product launch – work with product development and marketing to plan the launch of new products or major features, including managing the major functional pieces of the plan
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral and other customer facing documentation; ie, blogs, knowledge base articles, and feature pages.
- Work with product management on product roadmap planning and release strategy.
- A sense of energy and passion about our products, customers and co-workers as well as a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. written and verbal, to develop a wide-range of materials; and ability to interact effectively with different constituents, i.e. sales, engineers
- Digitally savvy and interested in digital marketing industry and technologies.
- Strong presentation skills that includes content development for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Highly organized and prepared
- 2-3 years of experience
- College degree with a concentration in marketing, business or software development
- Prior experience working within a SaaS business in a product development role
- At minimum 2 years of product development or product management experience within a technology or B2B environment
- Experience developing products in an Agile environment.
- Successfully work in a start-up culture based organization
- Demonstrated experience in product launch activities
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to work w/ all levels in the organization
- Highly polished presentation and interpersonal skills
- Position is located in Atlanta, GA
Compensation & Benefits:
● Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
● Equity ownership
● Excellent medical, dental, and life insurance
● Great work environment and team
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a competitive base
salary with a bonus opportunity, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also
work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Twitter, MailChimp, Facebook, Google,
Amazon, TowerData, eBay and much much more.
We love what we do and we love where we work. We’re a true family of positive, self-starting,
supportive people that stand by our values and encourage both personal and professional growth.
Ready to join the team that has been an Atlanta’s Best Places to Work four years in a row? Email
[email protected] with your resume and a short note telling us why you want to make the world a
better place for small and medium businesses. And what you like to do for fun.
Live Our Values:
● We deliver on our promises
● We celebrate what makes us unique
● We grow customers into fans
● We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to medium size retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from e-mail and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with Big Commerce, Magento and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for your needs.