Digital Marketing Onboarding Specialist
Want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses? Springbot is seeking new team members with eCommerce marketing & strong customer service skills to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. As a member of the Springbot Customer Success team, your goal is to turn customers into fans. We provide our customers with superior support, and we educate them with the resources they need to accomplish their eCommerce goals.
In this position, you’ll have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development. To learn more about our Customer Success Team, check out this blog post: http://www.springbot.com/2016/12/3-reasons-retailers-fall-in-love-with-our-customer-success-team/
- Work with new customers during their 30-45 day Onboarding Process to encourage their adoption and understanding of Springbot.
- Manage a book of business between 30-50 accounts and help to empower customers to feel comfortable and confident navigating Springbot on their own.
- Identify customer's business objectives and work with them to tailor Springbot to meet their unique eCommerce goals and needs for growth.
- Troubleshoot issues with the customer and work directly with the Development Team to determine a resolution
- Identify opportunities to upsell and optimize a customer account with various Springbot features and partner connections.
- Strategize with customers on eCommerce marketing and industry best practices, marketing automation strategies, retargeting tips, social media insights, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an online or interactive marketing role, preferably eCommerce marketing and marketing automation strategies
- 2+ years of experience in customer service role helping customers learn online product features
- 1+ years of experience in project management and process improvement
- Genuine interest & enthusiasm in online or interactive marketing
- An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
- An excellent relationship builder
- Excellent writing and communication skills (oral and written)
- A team player who is passionate, positive and has a hard-working attitude
- Proven ability to juggle many tasks at once in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com (or other CRM application)
- Champion of small businesses
- Focused on turning customers into fans
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, eBay and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2016 Best Places to Work? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses (and what you like to do for fun!).
LIVE OUR VALUES:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot works with leading brands to deliver an eCommerce marketing platform for online stores. Our Software as a Service offering integrates and makes simple the data, content and multi-channel marketing tools (social, online, mobile, email, online, etc.) merchants need to drive more traffic, conversions and overall revenue.